An Amazingly Clean
The Premier Car Wash in Colorado Springs
North Gate Car Wash is a professional drive through car wash in Colorado Springs, CO. We use state-of-the art car wash systems and techniques that create a unique three-minute express car wash experience that is unparalleled anywhere in Colorado. Our 140 foot long tunnel is fitted from end to end with cutting edge cleaning, polishing and drying technologies. We also provide our customers FREE vacuum cleaning and a FREE Mat Washer with the purchase of any of our car wash packages. During winter , we will stay closed when the temperature remains below 20 degrees. We do this to protect your vehicle and our equipment.
Manager- Buck Maher
Shift Leaders- Westin and Ralph
- Pre-wash Car Prep
- The process starts with prepping the car for the wash. After the car is lathered with soap, high quality foam brushes are used to remove bugs and dirt that may be on the front of the vehicle. If you select a wash above the basic wash, your wheels will receive a bright and clean shine in our tire shine process. The vehicle is pressure washed as it enters the car wash, where we focus along the wheel wells, wheels, and running boards to remove stubborn brake dust and dirt.
- The Paint Sealant Process
- We also offer Durashield Plus, which is a four-step paint sealant process. It starts off with a Rhino Foam Bath, Tri-Color Rhino Shine, Water Fall Rise and Durashield Protectant with Body Armor. It uses another proven technology called Buff and Dry. It uses buffing pads, which gently buffs in the waxes and sealants, giving a resplendent smooth surface to the car.
- Unparalleled Spot Free Shine
- The final stages of the wash include the spot free rinse and the drying process. The spot free rinse is the final rinse in the wash that uses ultra-purified water. The ultra-pure quality of the water helps to reduce residual water spots on the vehicle. We are also the only car wash in Colorado to offer the Buff and Dry system! This is a set of soft buffing pads that gently buffs in the waxes and sealants that have been applied to your car, resulting in a top quality, long-lasting shine. The Buff and Dry is the final component of the wash. It leaves you car perfectly dry and with the highest quality shine we offer.
- After Your Car is Washed
- When you have completed your trip through the car wash you may want to Vacuum the interior. That’s no problem because at North Gate Car Wash we have 26 high suction vacuums. Better still, when you purchase a car wash they are FREE for you to use. Car mats dirty? That’s no problem either because we have a Floor Mat Washer as well. It’s an all-in-one wash AND dry system, so you don’t have damp mats misting up the inside of your windows. Best of all, this is FREE to use also!